Monday, September 14, 2015

Electrical Day 1

Ok, so I have to apologize because today's post is going to be very short even though a lot was done in the house. I started taking German classes tonight and because of that on Mondays I cannot get out to the house until around 8pm and it is getting dark by then. So I only got a few pictures and they are pretty terrible, but I'll make up for them tomorrow.

They got probably 80% of the electrical rough in work done today which is pretty amazing I think. This even includes exterior lights and lights in garage. Check out some of the (terrible) pictures below:
Light outside the front door.

Switches and outlets for various things near the kitchen sink

Switches for the sunroom, dinning area and pendant lights over the island (we think).

Can lights in the living room.

Wiring in the loft and spare bedroom.

And that's it for tonight. Sorry.

We are getting really close to insulation and drywall though. I'm hoping we get the word on that as well as our closing date very soon.

-Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment