Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Cooktop, Hood and Dish Washer

Today they installed our dishwasher:

And they also installed our cooktop and range hood:



They also were working on fixing various issues with the drywall today, I assume they will paint those tomorrow. I would show you all pictures but there are probably a couple hundred spots and it just looks like white spackle on white paint....not very interesting lol.

They didn't install our oven today.....not sure why, perhaps the electricians still need to come through and do some work prior to it going in. I would be very surprised if this doesn't happen tomorrow though because our walk through with the warranty company is in about 40 hours....so they got some work to do.

-Jacob

1 comment:

  1. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Viking, GE, Whirlpool, Bosch, KitchenAid, Maytag, Miele DISHWASHER REPAIR IN SANTA MONICA

    ReplyDelete