Saturday, May 30, 2015

Living Vicariously

We are patiently waiting for our house to begin construction and to tide us over we are living vicariously through our soon to be new neighbors. We went out to the site today and the entire house is finished with framing, it has a roof, and all the rough in plumbing work is done as well as some gas lines. I took several pictures because the house has many of the same features as we will have. Take a look below, one of the things I was really excited to see in real life was all the arched entry ways. I didn't get a shot of the house from the outside, but I will update this post with one after the next time we are out there.

Looking into the great room from the kitchen
Looking toward the basement steps from the kitchen.
Standing in the downstairs hallway looking into the entry from the garage.
standing in the great room looking into the kitchen.
Standing close to the front door looking down the hallway and into the dinning/kitchen area.
It looks like someone hates plumbing as much as I do.

I went for a climb in the attic.....




1 comment: